Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Registerfly Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried to transfer domains from registerfly to enom. And I get an email after 7 LONG days that I "domain contacts did not respond to verification". WHAT BS!! Anyone else had problems with them? I have NEVER had an easy transfer with ANY registrar. Whether it be Netsol, Names4ever, Itsyourdomain, etc. Always something that comes up to block it the first few times till you raise hell.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I transferred fairly well from PowerPipe to eNom after a recent purchase. I had to go through a few hoops to unlock the domain first after the first transfer got blocked.

Generally, I've had no real problems with transfers. Sometimes they can get held up in the pipe though. I've gotten good advice that when doing MASS transfers with eNom, break them up into smaller "chunks". I just transerred 27 domains from Tucows within 3 days of their expiration and it went off without a hitch.

I e-mailed them once when I didn't see the e-mail request in a couple of days, and afterwards, it poured in like an unblocked drain pipe (don't know if it was related though). Getting the "approval" from eNom, and then confirming through the original registrar can sometimes be a funny process to wait for.

~ Nexus

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the responce. I re-initiated the transfer. I bought these domains from someone else. I will see what happens the second time around. ItsYourDomain is going through without a problem. My last batch will go through here shortly.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I transferred a few domains from RegisterFly to eNom without problems, all went through in a day or two. Make sure you unlock the domains in RegisterFly in the Flylock checkbox first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom