Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

registering domains from 2nd tier drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwdoc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

let's say that im interested in a few domains from the dropped list and no one else is backordering them, is there a service/website/api that register domain name the moment it is in the "public pool", also how many times a day do deleted domains got released back into the "public pool"?

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know you said 2nd tier drops, but then you talk about people backordering etc. So are you asking about Pending Delete domains?

In general, drops happen about every second of each day. These are mainly from tasters world wide and range from 2nd tier drops and down. It really depends on your source you are getting your list from.

As for a company/service/api Yes, there are many but again the best one to use, depends on your source.

Moniker.com has an API that I would say that works the best. Dynadot.com is Fast and Name.com as well. Software... Nothing on the market really that works "that great"! Find a good programmer to build you a catching script will be the best for 2nd tier drops. Personally, I think drop catching manually works just fine for me. :yes: It's important to control the Amount of domains you go after.

wwwdoc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for the response Yofie,

I know you said 2nd tier drops, but then you talk about people backordering etc. So are you asking about Pending Delete domains?

im confused a little myself, sorry for the confusion. i meant drops from 2nd tier tasters, the ones that goes into the mass public for a regular registration price.

In general, drops happen about every second of each day. These are mainly from tasters world wide and range from 2nd tier drops and down. It really depends on your source you are getting your list from.

if i get this correctly, there is such as thing as "taster's drop list"? - i always thought that only lists of names that is going to be deleted(due to non payment) is available- which then goes to auction/backordering etc.

have a look at domain research tool
Hi farhan713,

i couldn't find this tool, is the tool in DNF or elsewhere?

thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom