Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

registers with cheap .infos

Status
Not open for further replies.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well after getting my free 25 free infos at domainsite i forgot to get 2 that I think would be of the most value.

I want to find somewhere cheap to buy 2 .infos, Id like to use domainsite and return the favor and give them some biz, but they have been down for about 12 hours.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
methods said:
Well after getting my free 25 free infos at domainsite i forgot to get 2 that I think would be of the most value.

I want to find somewhere cheap to buy 2 .infos, Id like to use domainsite and return the favor and give them some biz, but they have been down for about 12 hours.

---
good you got those 25; i am working on my next 25 at namesecure.com which you mentioned yesterday. thanks!
alternative is: directnic.com at $6.95 with free dns mgt,. etc.
i think domainsite has been overwhelmed by the free offers. i could log into my acct. but got no further without error message being rcvd.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mark said:
---
good you got those 25; i am working on my next 25 at namesecure.com which you mentioned yesterday. thanks!
alternative is: directnic.com at $6.95 with free dns mgt,. etc.
i think domainsite has been overwhelmed by the free offers. i could log into my acct. but got no further without error message being rcvd.

did you use namesecure yet?

I have posted sevral times to ask members to verify that namesecure is legit and not one as of yet , let me know if you sign with them and then go into panel and see if you can delete your credit card info, and check that you are not charged.

I am not sure that if you get 25 from domainsite if you can anywhere else.

Thanks

mark

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
methods said:

I have posted sevral times to ask members to verify that namesecure is legit and not one as of yet , let me know if you sign with them and then go into panel and see if you can delete your credit card info, and check that you are not charged.

Thanks

yes i was able to register a few with them, and no my credit card was not charged, although a cc was required for purposes of future domain registrations outside of the promo. whois info appeared in less than 1 hour on the net--one of the fastest i have ever seen.

nbebout

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
methods,

I have posted a few times on the other thread that this appears to be legit and that I have signed up. I just checked and my credit card has not been charged.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nbebout said:
methods,

I have posted a few times on the other thread that this appears to be legit and that I have signed up. I just checked and my credit card has not been charged.

yes...you have....who else?

mark

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
methods said:

Thanks

--
methods:

forgot to mention that a good solution for you may be to get one of those pre-paid master cards thru western union or any number of other companies and keep a small load on it like $50-$100 max so you don't have to worry about it. they work the same as regular credit cards and carry no interest. regular credit cards are fine for people you know, all others use prepaid.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mark said:
--
methods:

forgot to mention that a good solution for you may be to get one of those pre-paid master cards thru western union or any number of other companies and keep a small load on it like $50-$100 max so you don't have to worry about it. they work the same as regular credit cards and carry no interest. regular credit cards are fine for people you know, all others use prepaid.

In the control panel ar you able to delete your credit card info?

mark

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
methods said:
In the control panel ar you able to delete your credit card info?

---

haven't tried and don't want to. always good to have alternate registrars when your regulars go down, especially now when i have a few more .infos to register free under their program.

methods

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mark said:
---

haven't tried and don't want to. always good to have alternate registrars when your regulars go down, especially now when i have a few more .infos to register free under their program.

I guarantee you if you dont tell them to not renew , they automically will, thats why the card is there.... I have same situation with another host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom