Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Registrar From Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The registrar is completely worthless and unusable. I have never seen a more damaged application in my life. People on heroin developed it. It took 2 days to start a domain "PUSH". It involved 4 phone calls, 3 Net sol acounts, 4 sub accounts, 4 userids, 4 account ids, 4usernames, I don't know how many diff contacts and about 3 drinks to calm down after.

They remind me of Washington Mutual Bank. That was the bank from hell, this is a registrar from hell.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i did a push earlier this year and it was very easy. its a different process than most registrars but if you just read the faq its right there.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure. Read your statement one more time. You had to read FAQ in order to push a domain. Also, for a person that has thousands of domains, do you think I don't know what I'm doing?

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure. Read your statement one more time. You had to read FAQ in order to push a domain. Also, for a person that has thousands of domains, do you think I don't know what I'm doing?

obviously you didn't know what you were doing in this case. why would i push require 4 sub accounts/usernames?

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those were instructions given by NetSol Customer service. When you actually create an account and then you try to transfer a domain into that account you need to recreate it in the middle. That is 2 accounts already.
Not to mention the most retarded feature. In order to push domain between accounts you need to be logged into the target account. Stupidity on steroids.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those were instructions given by NetSol Customer service. When you actually create an account and then you try to transfer a domain into that account you need to recreate it in the middle. That is 2 accounts already.
Not to mention the most retarded feature. In order to push domain between accounts you need to be logged into the target account. Stupidity on steroids.
strange, when i did a push (i was on the receiving end) i just had to 'purchase' the push, which costed nothing. the other persons account is then notified and they must approve it, that was it.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Purchase" to push. Isn't that insanity?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if netsol have a 'push' feature, but I usually do a pull and it works just fine :)

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're right. Check off everything then Pull.

ydnaemsti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I never used RegisterFly. LeadNetworks ain't better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom