Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal Registrar SCAM ALERT - [email protected] - 1-310-579-8655 - 4510 W. 190th St. S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SCAM ALERT - do not pay them!

DOMAIN SERVICE NOTICE

4510 W. 190th St.
Suite # 54773
Torrance, CA 90602
United States of America

Complete and return by fax to:
1-310-579-8655
[email protected]
dssubmissions.com

As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it's time to send in your registration and save.

Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.

Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine subscription includes domain name search engine submission. You are under no obligation to pay the amounts stated below unless you accept this offer. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.

This Notice for: will expire on October 4,2011 Act today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAIL OF SERVICE: ANNUAL WEBSITE SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION FOR DOMAIN NAME

Detail of Service:
SEARCH SUBMISSIONS

Reply by Date:
10/04/2011

For Domain Name:

Select Term Your Existing Domain Period Covered Price

[ ] 1 year 10/04/2011 - 10/04/2012 $42.00
[ ] 2 year 10/04/2011 - 10/04/2013 $72.00 (save 15%)
[ ] 5 year 10/04/2011 - 10/04/2016 $159.00 (save 25%)
[ ] 10 year -Most Recommended- 10/04/2011 - 10/04/2021 $295.00 (save 30%)
[ ] Lifetime (NEW!) Limited time offer - Best value! Lifetime $499.00

Please ensure that your contact information is correct or make the necessary changes.

Email 2: ____________________

Phone: _____________________
Want to receive this notification for other domains you own? simply list them below:

_____________________ _____________________

_____________________ _____________________
Today's Date: _____________________ Signature: _____________________

Payment by Credit Card
PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN BY FAX: 1-310-579-8655
(Please do not include your credit card number on this form just fill the information above and fax it to us, once we receive your fax we will send you instructions on how to make a payment by credit card)

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
where do you get that this has anything to do with a REGISTRAR?

It is a scam, but it has nothing to do with domain registration or a Registrar...

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received this letter too yesterday. Just a bunch of crooks!

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

If you don't read it carefully, it looks like it has to do with domain registration.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this same scam has been going on for years... it is old.

gtycoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received 10 notices today. Unfortunately It might confuse my customers in my reseller since my reseller is called Domainerserver.com. This is an old scam, but started again recently. Where is dept of homeland security when you need them. Don't they shut down piracy sites for the music industry? Oh I see they just work for the lobbyist crooks :).

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do they have a toll-free number ? :) We can have some fun.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL I've been getting these letters for years, they must be doing ok out of it if they can afford international postage, but really if your dumb enough to fall for something like this your probably not going to last very long anyway :)

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL I've been getting these letters for years, they must be doing ok out of it if they can afford international postage, but really if your dumb enough to fall for something like this your probably not going to last very long anyway :)

The energy one projects will one day bounce back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom