Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Registrar Scam, what to do with the domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icenevermelts

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas, please don't push too hard on me, I know I wasn't careful, but it is what it is.

I registered 26 domain names at CrazyDomains registrar. They are actually crazy. Now I had a buyer for one of my domain names but it appears that the domains can not be changed in to different account, and if I want to change to different owner or registrar I have to go through bunch paperwork and pay $140 as a fine. Silly as it is. But that's not the problem. My QUESTION IS is it worth to pay that much to transfer my domain names or I should forget about them and dump the registrar?

Here are some of the domains that I have on that account.

defendfiles.com
filesholder.com
feeprevention.com
paythebill.org
voidfees.com
leaseatool.com
onlinethiefs.com
buysellcommerce.com
dealership.at
SlavicImmigration.com
partloans.com
brewages.com
autoparts.mx
minortoys.com

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can't you transfer when they expire

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Icenevermenlts, I hate to tell you but it serves you right for going to some assholes no one ever heard of. You're not even an Aussie. CrazyDomains.com.au, right ? A down-under boiler room lol ? I wonder whom they're resellers for, I'd be surprised if they were a bona fide registrar. Who enticed you to go there and give these bastards not 6 but 26 names ? Was the price $0.01 per reg ? Did they give you a bj on top LMAO ? They sound a lot like EuroTrash (aka EuroDNF, the worst scumbag of a registrar who ever lived and having dealt with so many I say this with some authority) A $140 "fine" for an internal account change (push )? Are the names in the first 60 days w/these scumbags ? If so, you can't move them out for 60 days but they CANNOT charge you $140 for an account push (they are not a Go Daddy reseller, right ? as I understand only GD and its ilk forbids simple pushes within 60 days of account name changes), if it was in the "fine print" they have, then at the very least out them for the thieving assholes they are

Dude, go to ICANN, they're often useless in this case (I reported what EuroTrash did to me TWICE, I filed on heir own website as required, and they never even answered, not even sending me a conf that I had filed) so don't get your hopes high. And I lost a lot of names because of "Xavier" and his crowd of slimy scumbags at EuroTrash too, but the market crashed soon so I would've lost a lot trying to sell them anyway. If ICANN even glances at your case they may deem the $140 push penalty simply illegal, and the penalty they want if roe EACH name....or all ?

Do not look at the quality of the domains, TAKE ACTION. Post what they're doing EVERYWHERE YOU CAN. So at least you'll go down fighting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom