Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Reliable Canadian Registrar for Corporate accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can tell you that when I wanted to test 150 names at google's parking they updated the dns to my personal server.

They do not have bulk update tools and last I asked they were working on implementing it.

Cheers,

Jay

Last edited:

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used Namespro.ca for a long time and like them. They give me a $2 discount for new regs off the regular price, if you have a bunch of domains you can ask for a discount code. Their customer service is ridiculously fast.

I have some .ca at Sibername.com too and they matched the Namespro price, so I've been renewing a lot of my TBR domains from there. Sibername is good at catching TBR names. Their customer service isn't as fast as Namespro, but still reliable and they get back to you quick enough.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just want to echo the pro-Namespro sentiment. They helped me out on a big case today and were very quick with their replies. I think we sent about 10 emails total back and forth all in the span of a few hours.

A1 customer service if you ask me.

onlinestoreca

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fwdtech, given that 10dollar is the best for pricing and their control panel, how come they aren't one of your top 2? Support issues?

I've been with 10dollar for years and I haven't any problems, but I've rarely had to contact support so maybe I haven't experienced the downside yet.

I've been with 10Dollar.ca for years and never had a problem. The few times I called with questions I got a real person on the phone that answered my question.

I have about 2000 .ca names and love their control panel for managing them.

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they do not have bulk tools yet, but you can send a support ticket to do any bulk modifications and they will do it for you, and they are fast. I contacted them late one night about a bulk dns update and it will still done with in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom