Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

appraise renvm.com – How Much Do You Think It’s Worth?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

webdowtecj

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Recently, my domain renvm.com was appraised at $4,488 and is currently listed for sale on Afternic. I would love to hear your expert opinions on the following:

• How would you personally evaluate this domain?
  • Do you think the price of $4,488 is fair, or does the domain have potential to be worth even more?
  • Considering that renvm.com is short, easy to remember, and potentially valuable for building a brand in the tech or AI sector, what do you think would be a fair market price?
I appreciate your insights and suggestions!

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DediRock

Level 1
Reaction score
You might want to consider reaching out to startups or companies in the AI or blockchain space, as they might value the brandability of 'renvm.' The key will be finding a buyer who sees the domain’s long-term strategic value. Have you received any inquiries so far?

webdowtecj

Level 1
Reaction score
You might want to consider reaching out to startups or companies in the AI or blockchain space, as they might value the brandability of 'renvm.' The key will be finding a buyer who sees the domain’s long-term strategic value. Have you received any inquiries so far?
Thank you for the suggestion! I haven’t received any specific inquiries yet, but I’m considering reaching out to companies and startups in the AI and blockchain sectors, as I see great brand potential with renvm.com. The goal is to focus on players who understand the strategic value of a short, memorable domain that aligns with these emerging technologies. If you have any tips or know of any potential buyers, I’m open to suggestions!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom