Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Reporting Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know to what email contact should abuse cases be sent to at Moniker? All I can see is sales and media contacts at their site. Can anyone confirm [email protected] is the right email to direct abuse cases?

A malware app is connected to a domain hiding under Moniker's privacy services whois (ie shows up ads at that particular domain every time you do a search taking up valuable display real estate.) This type of malicious activity is seriously detrimental to productivity and Moniker should not allow this abuse to go on using their service.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know to what email contact should abuse cases be sent to at Moniker? All I can see is sales and media contacts at their site. Can anyone confirm [email protected] is the right email to direct abuse cases?

A malware app is connected to a domain hiding under Moniker's privacy services whois (ie shows up ads at that particular domain every time you do a search taking up valuable display real estate.) This type of malicious activity is seriously detrimental to productivity and Moniker should not allow this abuse to go on using their service.

Hey DomainerScript

You can contact [email protected]

Thanks

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Call them on the phone; then you can explain the details.

BTW I recently received a fraudulent transfer request, originated at Moniker; I contact them and they responded quickly, and cancelled the request. I was very happy with Moniker to be so attentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom