Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Reseller account wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys,

I currently have an Enom reseller account I'm very happy with. But every now and then, when I buy or sell a domainname, it would be nice to have an account at the other major players in the business. (It's easier that way to push the names around to other accounts. :))

I have a 'regular' Dotster account, but that's it. I don't have, for example, a GoDaddy.com or OpenSRS or Register.com account.

Do these work in te same was as Enom? If so, someone might want to set me up with an account! (Don't count on many domain names registrered in the account, because i've got one of those rock-bottom Enom accounts.)

Please help me out on this one!

Tino

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello tino,

If you have bottom price for enom, you should be fine. I've use enom, godaddy and opensrs just to expand my business reach. I have used of their services from website template, grabbing and scripting.

hope this help,
tw

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah,

I really like my Enom account. I have no problems whatsoever, and the services Enom offers are great. (Thier sites could be a little faster though.)

But having an account with another registrar might ease the process of buying or selling domain names.

Tino

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tino

But having an account with another registrar might ease the process of buying or selling domain names.

Tino

You are right! But the (endless) quest for having accounts with ALL major registrars comes with a price (ie your time and effort spent, the nuisance of their marketing to expend your business with THEM etc). Also, some registrars will open an account for you only if you reg a domain for them or deposit money, buy "points" whatever the "catch" flavor of the day is... PLus, very few (already mentioned in this forum) registrars offer any worthwhile reseller programs.

I would post a list of all the registrars I have accounts with but the list would be long and I am sure someone would be left out and pout about it.

If you buy domains daily, chances are you will end up with a variety of registrar flavors, right guyz?

Cheers!

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah,

But if I purchase a domain registered at (for example) Dotster, it's very easy for the seller to push the domain to my Dotster account, and I don't have to go through the painstaking tranfer process, delaying the whole transaction.
After the domain is pushed to my Dotster account, I can transfer the domain to Enom (or another party), and I'm in complete control... That's a plus!

Tino

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Columbia
How much are you going to pay for it?

It is FREE for $8.95 reseller account. Let me know if you would like to have one.

And if you are interested to get lower price, please click the following link for more information about the domain name business.
--> Diff. reseller price breakdown http://www.needname.com/live/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=11
--> Business in domain name http://www.needguide.com/live/modul...e=article&sid=185&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Send me email if you have other question (thewatcher AT needname.com)

Regards,
TheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom