Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all...

I'm looking for a 'dependable' registrar to team up with as a reseller.

I am not interested in Dotster, Enom, Any Enom reseller, OpenSRS, or any company that wants money in the bank before they work with you.

I am looking for a reasonable cost $8.00-$10.00 USD and all the features, such as URL and Email forwarding, the ability to push to other user's account and any other goodies that make a resellers' job easier..

Are any of you working with such a company and if so, would you please tell me who it is?

many quacks... :D

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainduck
Hey all...

I'm looking for a 'dependable' registrar to team up with as a reseller.

I am not interested in Dotster, Enom, Any Enom reseller, OpenSRS, or any company that wants money in the bank before they work with you.

I am looking for a reasonable cost $8.00-$10.00 USD and all the features, such as URL and Email forwarding, the ability to push to other user's account and any other goodies that make a resellers' job easier..

Are any of you working with such a company and if so, would you please tell me who it is?

many quacks... :D

Hello quack,

I can offer you $8.95 price as sub-reseller and technical support for your client. You don't need to pay any start-up fee or anything to start your domain services, pay a you register a domain name to you reseller account.

Btw, I'm ENOM partner. If interested, please create an account to www.needname.com and send email to [email protected] to convert your account to reseller.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to send me pm/email.
Thank you,
tw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom