Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

revenu decrease ?? am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, it's probably the only way to earn something actually ...

Not really, because if you rely on Adsense for developed site revenue that is also down big time for many Adsense users, estimated to be off about 65% or more over the past 2 years. Also, if you keep in mind the CTR is significantly lower too vs parking it is even more dismal.

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those who are investing a (majority) of their budget on PPC / revenue based names will get a rude awakening soon enough.

Chris said so!

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I feel a bit frustrated today ... I invested a lot of money to increase my portfolio and now I don't know how making money with it; for example, I've around 500 daily type-ins of adult traffic so I looked at sex.com for an idea on how using it but, big surprise, they parked with DS too ! :-(
I've around 9,000 daily type-ins of stock trading traffic but I think DS is paying a too low $xx revenue for it and so on ... I'm going to test other PPCs, not yet sure I'll get better results.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel a bit frustrated today ... I invested a lot of money to increase my portfolio and now I don't know how making money with it; for example, I've around 500 daily type-ins of adult traffic so I looked at sex.com for an idea on how using it but, big surprise, they parked with DS too ! :-(
I've around 9,000 daily type-ins of stock trading traffic but I think DS is paying a too low $xx revenue for it and so on ... I'm going to test other PPCs, not yet sure I'll get better results.

You have two choices: start your own parking company or use this http://www.ppc-sites.com/

50 domains = Package Price: $497.50

Last edited:

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have two choices: start your own parking company or use this http://www.ppc-sites.com/

50 domains = Package Price: $497.50

I went trough the work to open my own parking company since years and is a nightmare expecialy since Y and G has elevated the standard to supply feed.

I ordered 5 site on http://www.ppc-sites.com and the sites are making 90% less than what use to make on ppc before doing the site , actually 2/3 weeks ago I get an email from google saying that 1 site is violating the contract and they sent me this link http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#quality, I contacted ppc-sites.com explaining the situation and I did not get an answer.

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I went trough the work to open my own parking company since years and is a nightmare expecialy since Y and G has elevated the standard to supply feed.

I ordered 5 site on http://www.ppc-sites.com and the sites are making 90% less than what use to make on ppc before doing the site , actually 2/3 weeks ago I get an email from google saying that 1 site is violating the contract and they sent me this link http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#quality, I contacted ppc-sites.com explaining the situation and I did not get an answer.

Bad news!
I will plan to use ppc-sites for 300+ domains but I will think more if the support sucks.
Adsense Tos are crazy sometimes...
Thanks for the infos. :)
I've thinked to open my parking company too some months ago and earn 100% of revenues...but money in hands I left this project because I can spend the same amount of $$$$$$ to develop and sold the websites more high.
So at this point I'm trying to develop the best names and create a network of websites.
I think if this crisis continue most parking company will close.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Building my own with Joomla.

Self-Taught.

100% complete control over content and sites.

Learn a CMS (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress)...all free.

Stick within the TOS of Google.

Take high traffic, low revenue sites first to dev.

Usually there was a site previously.

See what that site was (archives) and how it looked...what was content?

Look at back-links (google, yahoo). Are links still active?

Find the keywords used then.

Study that site (same as for parking...especially for aged domains).

And hope for the best.

There is no such thing as parking or developing and waiting for the money to flow in.

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Building my own with Joomla.

Self-Taught.

100% complete control over content and sites.

Learn a CMS (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress)...all free.

Stick within the TOS of Google.

Take high traffic, low revenue sites first to dev.

Usually there was a site previously.

See what that site was (archives) and how it looked...what was content?

Look at back-links (google, yahoo). Are links still active?

Find the keywords used then.

Study that site (same as for parking...especially for aged domains).

And hope for the best.

There is no such thing as parking or developing and waiting for the money to flow in.

WordPress is great too for develop...I have several blogs with Adsense on and they pay well...

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really need to look into that.

I understand much easier to learn and use than Joomla.

Joomla is great but it's not so easy for a newbie in development like me :)

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not a web designer too so, the maximum I could do, would be a simple html website rich of genuine content but, to do it, I'd use premade templates and an html editor of course ... I've some good domains to develop simply no clear idea on how making money with them and I can't waste my time for nothing considering I'd spent several hours in putting together a decent site.

beyond.domaining

www.BeyondDomaining.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, Domain Sponsor let me down when my eCPMs dropped in half in the last year. Domain Sponsor is one of the best, but domain parking can only take you so far. that's why i started developing my names.

I launched hundreds of 'suped up' WordPress sites whose revenues grow over time with versus decline over time on parked pages.

My rule of thumb is to expect a 10,000% increase in monthly domain revenue within 60 days after I launch a developed site.

domain parking is for the birds...

taz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes, Domain Sponsor let me down when my eCPMs dropped in half in the last year. Domain Sponsor is one of the best, but domain parking can only take you so far. that's why i started developing my names.

I launched hundreds of 'suped up' WordPress sites whose revenues grow over time with versus decline over time on parked pages.

My rule of thumb is to expect a 10,000% increase in monthly domain revenue within 60 days after I launch a developed site.

can you send us an example of your worldpress sites...?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, your beyonddomaining website is perhaps the best site I have ever seen for selling a service :cool: Amazingly professional and good.

beyond.domaining

www.BeyondDomaining.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliment!

the BeyondDomaining.com web site was developed using the exact process I outline in detail in my step by step illustrated Domain development guidebook.

so you can consider http://beyonddomaining.com one of the examples you are asking for

i like to keep my sites confidential, but this is another one of the sites developed using the Beyond Domaining system: http://carde.net

The only issue with Carde.net is that it doesn't have any advertising (AdSense) on it. most of my other sites, of course, have AdSense for monetization

but one user posted a reply with a site he/she developed using the Beyond Domaining system at http://flavoredwater.net

Last edited:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliment!

Just to clarify so there is no misunderstanding about what I said. I was not necessarily referring to your service being offered or beyonddomaining website itself (though it is a good well designed site) but instead was mostly praising the amazing sales content and marketing done on the site, which is perhaps the most powerful and persuasive sales messaging I have ever read even including all the great Clickbank sites I have been so impressed by over the years.

Last edited:

beyond.domaining

www.BeyondDomaining.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh... ok - i thought you were referring to the design of the site

but thanks just the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom