Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Revenue increased

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but if it doesnt lead to anything good, as much as i appreciated DS in the past, i wont have much choice but to move everything away...

Right on man.... there are plenty of other parking services around nowadays to move to..

namegamer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So far I'm finding that my total daily revenues are averaging quite a bit more than they were previously, and the revenue a number of my domain names are generating is greatly increased.

gnie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now, what I am wondering is why the revenue was quite increased for 11th to 13th and it is quite decreased from 14th until now.

stiny

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gnie said:
Now, what I am wondering is why the revenue was quite increased for 11th to 13th and it is quite decreased from 14th until now.

I asked them but all I got for a response was that everything looked fine in my account. They really didn't answer my question. Im waiting till Sam gets back from the traffic conference to take with him and then hopefully I will get a more acurate answer. Until then I have moved all my top paying domains, cause if I leave them there I had better go find another job. I guess that basically tells you that my RPC has gone so far down hill at DS that 0.03 cents a click is not getting me anywhere.

Are you Rpcs gone down on domains with good quality traffic? The reason I ask is because My high high quality traffic domains r even at a redicoulsly low RPC.

Well I could go on forever about this cause I'm so frustrated but instead I will just relax Until sam gets back. I will let you know what he says about the drastic change in RPC between those days.

Shannon

gnie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stiny. You must be much disappointed with the 0.03 per click.
Actually two of my major domains are 30% down than they get before. But that is not much serious for me. I just like to know clearly how it does. Because landing page looks the same as before.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well after stabilizing for a while my revenue finally went down around 40% in the last 2 days :( ...
Damn

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After the change my revenues and RPM were down for 2 days (20-30 %) but in the last days the things are changed, revenues and RPM have doubled :) (100% increase)

Regards
Massimiliano

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the last 2 days revenues and RPM are suddenly come back to the previous values (0 % increase) :huh: :huh: :huh: , for 5 days they were 100% more.
(I have 600+ domains and 7000+ uniques/day)

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My revenue has gone up dramatically, especially in the last two days. I've seen about a 25% total increase.

cashboy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes, it is better. I say that we give them a chance to work out the kinks. They have always been reliable at getting good numbers.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My revenue at DS is now up a very nice 30%. The DS improvements really reward quality traffic. Keep up the good work DomainSponsor.

janpaul

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can report a very nice increase too. About 20% to 40% higher. Keep up the good work!

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
down in the last few days about 20/30 % rollercoaster

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here, DOWN 20/30 %, I'm moving some domains (0.00 $, 0.01, 0.02 $ domains).
My RPC has dramatically decreased in the last six months: 100% drop!!! Now it's half of six months ago.

sealover

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so where do you plan on moving your domains?

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namedrive, Sedopro (+trafficvalet, Goldkey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom