Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Revenue Pilot - Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If there are any Revenue Pilot affiliates looking for a branded parking page/search portal and can accommodate ASP pages (although could be easily ported to PHP). I have built one that also includes content (from free sources - not all in place yet - being a glorified parking page, I haven't put a whole lot of time into it).

If you would like one or would like to buy the speedysearches.com name / graphic - PM me and we can work something out

Oh yeah - the site is www.SpeedySearches.com (warning: one popunder ad - I hate when people don't warn about that kind of stuff)

- click any links you like (some of them make me some $ - haha)

Cheers

doubledee999

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it looks pretty good, Has Revenue Pilot converted well using this template? I am not really familiar wil Revenue Pilot. Would using this template with multiple searchfeeds be possible? Sorry about all the questions.

thanks
dennis

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Multiple search feeds? Not sure I understand what you are asking - please clarify.

The search results are dynamic - if you use the search form - what ever you type will be displayed. Submits to the same 1 page.

As far as conversion - not sure, I don't have enough traffic to really tell. In the 50 - 60 uniques a day I point to it - I get 2 - 3 clickthru's per day.

doubledee999

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry I have heard of (not really seen yet though) of some templates that would take results from multiple feeds using xml and then would create search results by bid price.

Does this template use xml or is this a Revenue pilot type of code they give you?

I only ask because I have been looking for some kind of template for search results that would use xml feeds possibly from diffferent sources.

thanks
dennis

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah ... now I understand.

No, I haven't integrated it with XML/XSL - what I have done is create dynamic js includes (based on RevenuePilot's links) using VBscript. The code from Revenue Pilot returns results based on Bid Price (it's in their interest and those to which they sold the #1 spots).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom