Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

RI/ MA summer get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First, how many folks are from th RI/ Southeastern MA area?

Second, do any of you want to try to get together, perhaps at a restaurant for a dinner?

I am thinking maybe we can get togther on Saturday August 27th, perhaps at some restaurant in Providence.

Post here if you are interested.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Daddy, count me in. I'm nost sure about the date yet as I have a home game that day but otherwise for anything like this, let's do it. Even if it starts with just us two, let's continue forward. I'm from CT but I have no problem meeting in Warwick, Providence, Mystic, Hartford. I'm game. Let me know more about your thoughts.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
acronym007 said:
Hey Daddy, count me in. I'm nost sure about the date yet as I have a home game that day but otherwise for anything like this, let's do it. Even if it starts with just us two, let's continue forward. I'm from CT but I have no problem meeting in Warwick, Providence, Mystic, Hartford. I'm game. Let me know more about your thoughts.

Nice to hear from you.

You are very welcome to attend! However, being the "host" I am going to insist that the location be Providence or slightly East of Providence. My wife got hurt in a car accident a few months ago, and Mystic is just a little far for us. Sorry.

However, I hope you will attend the RI/ MA dinner. All CTers, and anyone else, are very welcome to attend. There is no blacklist. No one will "not be picked to play for the team."

Who else is coming?

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem on making it to Providence. It would be a nice day out for me and I'm looking forward to meeting with some fellow domain'ers. Just tell me the place and the date and time so I can make sure I have a free schedule. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom