Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Rules question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From the rules In regards to domain sales,

2- If the user does not respond the way you want, go ahead and post the facts in the people to avoid section. Make sure if you post about another dnf member that you can back it up.

Can someone tell me where the "people to avoid section" is? I have a dnf member deadbeat buyer I need to comment on after I issue a negative trader rating.

Upvote 0

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it was removed a long time ago due to the hacking that took place here on the DNF site due to posting of sensitive info about some people there..leave your comments in the trader rating is what we have been told..

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, hopefully the rules get updated in the future to reflect this change.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Updated to Unresolved Forum Sales or Legal Issues depending on situation.

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Scorpio,

The issue is between DNF member rhtse and myself. He made me an offer on a name, I accepted, but he has not followed through. After repeatedly asking when he would start the transaction I finally issued a negative trader rating, the first I've ever issued on any forum. I hated to do it but I have no other recourse. Now he's saying he won't follow through because I threatened him. Whatever. I hope others don't waste their time negotiating with this deadbeat buyer.

Plus he has issued me with a negative trader rating, for what? Because I issued him one for not following through. If you can remove my negative rating I would appreciate it.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
scandiman after reviewing situation on both sides i have removed your negative feedback.

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you scorpio. In the event he asks, I'd be happy to remove his negative feedback if he follows through with the transaction in the next few days. I doubt it will happen but I'm willing to give him this final opportunity to make amends.

rhtse

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain has been paid for at Sedo. Scandiman please remove negative rating.

scandiman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can now confirm that payment has been made to the escrow and the name is transferred to the escrow. Thanks rhtse for clearing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom