Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

to be reviewed: a seller is allowed to bump his posts but bumping is not allowed by others

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi @DNF Admin , can you please look into: a seller is allowed to bump his posts but bumping is not allowed by others.

.. please look into this.. the 2nd part looks a bit tight. .. just use your best judgment! tx

----

question to our users: how could we make DNF looser and more welcoming to people who don't read 100 pages of TOS? :)

tx

Upvote 0

DNF Admin

Administrator
DNF Staff
Reaction score
Hi @DNF Admin , can you please look into: a seller is allowed to bump his posts but bumping is not allowed by others.

.. please look into this.. the 2nd part looks a bit tight. .. just use your best judgment! tx

----

question to our users: how could we make DNF looser and more welcoming to people who don't read 100 pages of TOS? :)

tx
Will look at it tomorrow. At first sight it looks a bit strange - if I understand correctly, commenting bumps the post and I don't think that commenting is not allowed :)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Will look at it tomorrow. At first sight it looks a bit strange - if I understand correctly, commenting bumps the post and I don't think that commenting is not allowed :)

Thank you :) .. yes, it does sound a bit strange :) gn

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

just to give some preface to this conversation

i had sent Helmuc a pm, regarding him bumping these two threads.

i was trying to point out how it would seem unfair in eyes of others, if the owner of the forum is bumping a members sales thread.

though it may be an attempt to help this seller, it inadvertently pushes other members sales threads down the que.

that's all i was trying to say.

however, it still remains your prerogative to change bumping rules, as you see fit.
but who wants to be moderating bumping wars between members, who are trying to stay on top of the lists.

@RobM

Thanks
Don

imo....

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi

just to give some preface to this conversation

i had sent Helmuc a pm, regarding him bumping these two threads.

i was trying to point out how it would seem unfair in eyes of others, if the owner of the forum is bumping a members sales thread.

though it may be an attempt to help this seller, it inadvertently pushes other members sales threads down the que.

that's all i was trying to say.

however, it still remains your prerogative to change bumping rules, as you see fit.
but who wants to be moderating bumping wars between members, who are trying to stay on top of the lists.

@RobM

Thanks
Don

imo....

:) it isn't about you, Don :) 1000%

.. but, you did bring out an interesting rule.. thank you for that.

.. I want the place to be friendly, positive, buzzing and punishing to nice people who don't know one or another DNF rule :)

Best wishes!
Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom