Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

S-l-o-w

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone else noticed that this place has died over the last 10 days? i'm talking about DNForum overall, not just the platinum section. there are very few new posts - seems like i check in and threads i started days ago are still floating around near the top, and not because of bumps.

am i the only one that feels a real change from a couple weeks ago?

charlie

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In terms of people passing through and the number of new members I thought it was alot busier. The threads have been slow recently, but will pick up again once people get back into the swing of the domain drops.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Not as much to talk about. Used to be more posts about available names, deleting names etc.

Hopefully the names will start moving again and give us a lot more to talk about.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Android
anyone else noticed that this place has died over the last 10 days? i'm talking about DNForum overall, not just the platinum section. there are very few new posts - seems like i check in and threads i started days ago are still floating around near the top, and not because of bumps.

am i the only one that feels a real change from a couple weeks ago?

charlie

Actually we've all been spoiled. Any slight dip in posts and we are "huddled" up in a corner shivering, mumbling "I need DNF...I nee---"

One thing to think about: You won't find very many domain forums where all folders are filled with current posts. Our appraisal section is usually filled w/same day posts. Also take a look at some of the people who post here. I didn't realize this until I checked out his site, but George K, almost has his PhD that he's been working on. Domebase I believe has a PhD, and the list goes on from CEO's to very experienced webmasters. My guess is that when it get's S-L-O-W these people are busy at the moment.

If you ever get the feeling DNF is S-L-O-W again the only known cure is to go take a cold shower, then come back after a nice cup of coffee/tea.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just what the world needs ... more PHD's!

:D :D :D

Yes the board is slower. Many non-Gold/Platinum members are trying to sell their names to raise the money to become Platinum Members ... and are having problems ....

Shaun

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive
just what the world needs ... more PHD's!

:D :D :D

Yes the board is slower. Many non-Gold/Platinum members are trying to sell their names to raise the money to become Platinum Members ... and are having problems ....

Shaun

Maybe we could sponser a few. I don't need anymore domain names, but if you know of anyone who needs some money, I'm willing to put up $5 via paypal.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
edit: double bogie (post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom