Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo Activity Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auction

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just noticed for the first time today Sedo's seller activity index. I don't know how long that feature has been up. I can see how this would be helpful to some in deciding whether or not to make an offer. My own was at 1/5. In a quick effort to see if I could boost it I responded to some offers.

I had 3 running threads for different domains that were a year old and consistently received a minimum offer every week. What is up with that?

S

SedoCoUk

Hello everyone!

The Activity Indexes have been available through our site for some time.

The Seller Activity index considers the transaction history, sales volume for transactions and response rate to incoming offers in which the member was a seller. This index may be found on the offer page under the “Meet the Seller” section.

The Buyer Activity index considers transaction history, sales volume for transactions and response rate to incoming offers in which the member was a buyer. This becomes available to the seller once a buyer makes an offer. Buyers may view their own Buyer Activity index within the Buyer Control Panel.

It is important to keep in mind that the activity indexes are not necessarily a member reliability rating. A low or no rating may simply indicate the member has no transaction history within the previous twelve months. The seller may be selling one domain or the buyer may be an end-user with interest in a specific domain.

Your score will increase with the number of successful transactions you have completed within the previous twelve months. Only those transactions where you were the buyer will influence the Buyer Activity Index while those transactions you were the seller will influence the Seller Activity Index.

As always if you have any questions you may visit www.support.sedo.com.

~Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom