Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo auctions suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do like afternics "buy now" option.. I've had buyers contact me after starting a auction with a higher offer to end the auction now....by lowering or setting a buy now price...Once you start the sedo auction it runs to the end..little incentive for the buyer to up their offer other than someone
else bidding

jim
Keith,

You need to revise your auction process to make it better or at least similar/user-frendly.

I can't see a single reason why someone would want to bid or place the name for auction at Sedo with the way the process goes now.

Good luck!
John

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Johnn,

If you send me a PM with specific (and constructive) suggestions for improving the Sedo auction system, that would be fantastic. We are definitely always considering ways to improve the functionality of our marketplace.

Acroplex:

I just sent you a PM with my email address. You should get that shortly. I hope that helps!

Take care guys and have an awesome day!

--Keith

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can see a problem here.. phy.info is mine safe and sound at moniker.com and I haven't been negotiating with anyone on this...and yes it in my sedo account
:yes:

jim
EEK!!!:eek:

typo. my bad. should be pyh.info. Wish I owned phy.

Everyone just calm down and slowly back away from the keyboard.

Take a deep breath.

It will be alright.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom