Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo escrow service

Status
Not open for further replies.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 domains during last months form Sedo...all 4 times the trasaction has been delayed from 2 weeks and more... this one is counting on third week waiting Sedo to find out if my wire amount was correct !

When I bought the first domain I tried to pay immidiately : BAD LUCK ...Sedo does not provide this ...u have to use Paypal (!!!!! does not accept credit cards from all EU countries !!!!! )

I complained to sedo for this and they response to use wire ...Wire for $150 purchase ??? !!!! ....+ $30 bank fees !!! ....anyway...

Ok.. got to the trouble...sent a wire..after few days ...Sedo confirms the recieving BUT NOT ALL THE AMOUNT got into Sedo bank's account. WHOW ...what a suprise !

I explained to Sedo's agent : When Sedo gets a wire...SEDO's banks charges a fee..that's why U cannot see the full amount.
No ..the sedo agent says I am wrong ..pls send the rest 10-20 bucks missing...

I explain again to sedo agent..PLS call you bank to clear this out..to tell you the recieveing amount and the bank's fees and u will see I am correct...

NO we can't do this..pls sent remaining amount! :huh:

Since sedo agent was not aware of this simple bank routine ( they charge you when recieving a wire) I visited my bank..they gave me the wire trasaction details and faxed this to sedo ....After several days Sedo confirms: "...after checking and bla bla .....we have confirmed that you have sent the full ammout and bla bla ...pls accept our apologies ...."

Now I have done 3 more purchase since then .....AND ON ALL OF THEM I have the same problem!!!

Pls send us the remaining amount......---> Accept our apologies after many many days

On all trasactions I explained to Sedo's agent that their bank charges them and NOONE understand this.... and the most annooying is that they don't get to the trouble calling their bank to verity this !!!!! ON 2 purchases the agent was the same ..and on 2 times her reaction was the same..."pls send the remaining amount" :veryangry

I am on third week for the current domain purchase and I am still waiting Sedo to find out how much was the wire I sent .... :veryangry
:veryangry
:veryangry
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can pay by paypal using your credit card even if you don't have a paypal account.
When asked to pay at paypal you DON'T login. You choose the option below.(I think it says "If you don't have a paypal account")

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nop..paypal does not accept cy credit cards, even for paying only. :veryangry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom