Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEDO Going Back to its old ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A dispute allows the respondent 20 days to reply with just cause as to why the sale had not completed and allows time for both parties to resolve. Paypal do not get involved until after that time at which time they will make a decision.

I felt that SEDO were ignoring the issue. It was not until Tom stepped in and gave me a straight answer and managed to get the second domain pushed he also told me that The seller had failed to supply all the necessary paperwork for the other domain (uk transfer).

It was the original transfer agent who removed my certification, however Tom did reinstate it earlier today.

I do appreciate that SEDO have many clients to deal with, however waiting weeks for a reply really can not be acceptable. Where I to purchase an Item from Ebay or a user here and they ignored my emails and requests for transfer and not offer any explanation as to why it is taken so long, one would take the same course of action. Its basically issuing a note of intent that upon failure to respond would result in arbitration.

No monies were ever charged back nor was it escalated to paypal, this was a shot across the bow.

Regardless the end result was acceptable to both parties and the issue will be resolved.

paypal said:
You can use the Resolution Centre to contact your seller and open a dispute about a problem transaction. If you are unable to resolve the dispute with the seller, you can escalate it to a claim with PayPal within 20 calendar days of opening the dispute.

By escalating to a dispute, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel
I don't want to hijack this thread

I think you already did, which is not fair to Namestrands.

and it makes it difficult for Sedo to respond to the OP's concerns, when others raise their issues here too.

hopefully others will start their own threads or send pm to SedoCoUk to resolve their issues.

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you already did, which is not fair to Namestrands.

You are correct. I will not post anymore on this thread. But put on my shoes. My comment, just a line, was deleted, so that's why I commented again.
I just would like to know who deleted it, to let everybody know who does that kind of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom