Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo is full of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that some of you have got emails asking you to verify your traffic. It will come as no surprise to hear that parking provviders have an extremely large amount of people trying to scam their programs. We do everything we can to protect ourselves and our parking partners whilst at the same time doing everything we can to ensure that collateral damage is kept to an absolute minimum. By 'collateral damage' here, I mean people with perfectly innocent but 'unusal' traffic who get caught up in the fake check.
Clearly, it's very difficult to say exactly what traffic is, but with such a huge amount of customers and such expert knowledge in the field, we are normally very accurate in exposing fakers whilst protecting honest customers.
If you do receive an email like this, simply reply to it informing us where your traffic comes from. Please do not see it as a personal attack on you or your credibility, we are simply trying to ascertain where strange traffic originates from.
On the other point in the thread, you are of course allowed to have something on your website saying "The following domains are for sale at Sedo" and then some links to the domains - or links from DNF. As long as you don't incentivese your clicks like one Turkish person I saw with a huge banner: 'YOU MUST CLICK ON THE GREEN LINKS"! This is obviously not really allowed.
Again I apologise if you feel you are not being treated fairly by Sedo, but we do our best to provide the best possible parking service. If you reply to the email and justify your traffic, then your revenue will be re-instated.

Feel free to email me with any questions: [email protected]

Ed
Key Account Manager
UK Marketing Associate

SEDO.CO.UK :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites
tel within UK 0871 900 8450 :: fax 0871 900 8451
tel +49 221.420.758.156 :: fax +49 221.420.758.11
tel (US) (877)-349-5902 :: fax (212)-202-3951
email: [email protected] :: http://www.sedo.co.uk

_______________________ :: make a name for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom