Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo - .Mobi MTLD Auction Class Lawsuit - Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicdotmobi

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you may well know I was the original winner of music.mobi with an ending bid proxy of $611,000.

I was emailed by Sedo in 2 occasions confirming me as the winner and was also invoiced and given directions to pay the $66k that I originally won the auction for.

Unfortunately claiming that they could do this, Sedo said that under their TOS they can repeat the closed auction and invite new bidders who were not even involved in the original auction. Both Sedo and the MTLD both sent a bulk message to all their email list claiming that the .mobi auction was such a huge success that their servers went down. The reality of the matter was the servers were slow but did not go down. Also they engaged in an illegal behavior that voids their TOS.

I will be personally be suing SEDO USA and the MTLD and punitive damages resulting in the loss of music.mobi. I also want to sendout a class lawsuit for all you bidders who were outbid by "foreign" bidders in the second auction even though you were the original winners.

Here is the site: http://mobi.music.us

Thanks,

Costa G Roussos

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Costa, I read the situation over at NamePros. I am not a legal expert, however I believe that to establish a class action lawsuit status, you have to file the lawsuit first and then have the attorney general or whoever give it class action status - then you send out the invitations to join the class.

Best of luck - kali tyxi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom