Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

sedo - RE-calculating your profits for a month that's long past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trlg

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this might be a bit anal, but hey, i'm serious about my money, and i'll be damned if something like that has to be sedo's fault...

Has anybody ever had this situation happen to you? I have a domain parked at sedo.com, and I've been monitoring it regularly for like the last few weeks. I've always taken a note of the profits that i've had in the past months (I always look at the monthly report), and there was this period (2 weeks, 3 weeks back?) where the profit for October last year would fluctuate between 0.39, and 0.44. One day i'd login to discover 0.44, the next day 0.39.

Well now it (sedo) seems to have made up its mind now, and set it to only 0.39 (so yes, i lost 5 euro cents) - and it has never come back. All the while before this, i had always obtained 0.44 for that month! Just exactly what is going on here? I've fired off an email to sedo (through the faq), but i cant believe that this sort of thing can be happening. Especially when october is so past already! What makes them think they can just simply take away my profits like that without letting me know, or even consulting me?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is that per day or per month? If it's per month, $0.05 it's not worth getting a headache over.

trlg

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
that's per month. I know it sounds crazy, but heck, it's stuff like this (what??? i thought the question of exactly how much was settled a long time ago???) that makes me feel edgy about trusting sedo... I appreciate the advice, though. I'm just wondering whether this has ever happened to anybody else.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What I mean is, Sedo won't launch an investigation over 5 cents.
You should focus on increasing your revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom