Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

.no

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, noticed this a couple of hours ago. Now stats seems to update twice an hour. Normally stats only updates once an hour: 01:15, 02:15, 03:15 and so on. I've asked my account manager what's going on.

central

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing a drop in RPM compared to previous days?

.no

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing a drop in RPM compared to previous days?
I just got a notice from my account manager. They have some delay in the stats and they assume everything is back to normal in a couple of hours.

central

D

Deleted member 78222

I have just logged in and they have posted a message saying stas are not displaying correctly and are working on it

S

SedoCoUk

Hi everyone,

Yes, the stats are currently being recorded, just not properly shown. Our tech team is working on it and should have this fixed within the next hour.

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My RPM dropped dramatically (about 30%) yesterday and today (31 AUG and 1 SEP). I hope this will be back to normal soon.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"back to normal" means 30% under par.

Ridiculous.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Also, I noticed that in "Domain Optimizer", domains with no traffic as of yet are impossible to edit. Eg. can't change the template layouts for domains that have not received any hits yet as they don't appear on the list (they appear in the dropdown).

furan1

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My RPM dropped dramatically (about 30%) yesterday and today (31 AUG and 1 SEP). I hope this will be back to normal soon.
Me too, dropped about 30%~40%(Aug 31, Sep 1 , Aug 17)

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems like today is a bad day for statistics at Sedo. with the current stats my revenue will be half yesterday's!!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Stats appear to be back. What a travesty!

PPC has plummeted to 50% of a regular day.

I'll have a fun weekend moving domains out to other parking programs. Good luck everyone.

fishfinger

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That stat updating problem is BS.

They changed the payment structure again.

UK domains that get 0.02 Euro EPC WTF???

I already moved 100K views worth of domains, if I see no improvement I will move all the rest....all the way down to the very last one.

njhouse

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
At first I thought the new Sedo was really good. However, the last 3 days have been awful. Finally this morning I figured out why my revenue dropped so much....

Sedo is now paying 2-3 cents per click!! They used to pay 6 cents minimum.

What's going on Sedo? At least tell us that you changed the per click payouts!

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today is 40% less than my best day since the change. And thats after adding a bunch of names since the peak. The last 3 days have been terrible.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They didn't announce their 2 cent click minimum.
I wonder why is that...
Bye bye sedo...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Check your stats. I am pretty sure you're getting a steady hit/click ratio. But the revenue is going down down down - because the PPC is going down down down. Only because, Sedo's cut is going up up up.

It takes a pocket calculator and the brains of a 5 year old to realize what's going on.

KwelX

The Godfather
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My RPC is WAY in the toilets again.

Suckered in by false hopes and promises only to have the increased RPC last a few days. I'm so disappointed words can't describe it.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that's too bad - evenso i had my share of problems Sedo alway tried their best to keep me there - in mai they actually created a scipt to allow them to move my account ( xxxx's names) including all keywords. it took over 3 month to finish this script and finally they moved the account the first of august and all was swell - until the 16 of august with this new feed .

all it is left to say is : Sedo, this is not the way to make us rich - this is the way to make us leave !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom