Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEDO suspends TEEN domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've tried SedoPro, Fabulous, Namedrive, and TrafficClub for adult domains. TrafficClub (Skenzo feed) wins by a landslide.

Thanks Minion, I'm impressed with what I'm earning at Namedrive, the test domains have been parked there 2 days now, any my earnings are way worse than Sedopro.....I'll give traffic club a try, Thanks again!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Minion, I'm impressed with what I'm earning at Namedrive, the test domains have been parked there 2 days now, any my earnings are way worse than Sedopro.....I'll give traffic club a try, Thanks again!
Ditto on the NameDrive. Also, cudos to Minion for the info on alternatives. Have several languishing at SedoPro, moved to NameDrive, better click rate but poor payout on most.

-netPH-

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you should have no problems with thoes traffic if you pointed all traffic to some adult affiliate program/s. PPS nowadays are as high as $120+/PPS.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i parked adult typos with namedrive 2 days ago. I cannot believe my eyes! for each ten 10 clicks, $0.10 revenue! that's $0.01/click!! can this get any worse?

aclass

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i parked adult typos with namedrive 2 days ago. I cannot believe my eyes! for each ten 10 clicks, $0.10 revenue! that's $0.01/click!! can this get any worse?

same was with me so I moved to Sedo
seems like I'll have to go back to ND or to parked

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When Trafficclub/Skenzo actually hits the right keyword and category, definately.

At Klickerz we work hard to make sure your names do have the right landers and keywords. The system works automatically better than 90% of the time but when it doesn't we'll do a manual opt. Give us a shot!

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Did you wait for the "real" figures to show? At Namedrive, it takes about 48 hours for the actual earnings to replace their estimated earnings, and they could be totally different (up or down significantly, it really depends on the domain and keyword)!

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not yet, i'm curious to see how it will change. At parked.com it always went down

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not yet, i'm curious to see how it will change. At parked.com it always went down

Actually on this topic parked.com has *great* landers for adult and especially "adult teen" ads.

On the down side it only took me 5 days to get terminated after parking 1 name there to test it out.

But I was kind of expecting that based on the sheer number of parked.com account termination drama threads on here. I've never had a single problem with any of my domain names anywhere else.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually on this topic parked.com has *great* landers for adult and especially "adult teen" ads.

On the down side it only took me 5 days to get terminated after parking 1 name there to test it out.

After reading how easy Parked supsends accounts, this is something I dont need, I'm leaving Sedo for that very reason....I have since opened a TrafficClub account but it hasnt been activated yet, does Klickerz active new accounts in real time?

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After reading how easy Parked supsends accounts, this is something I dont need, I'm leaving Sedo for that very reason....I have since opened a TrafficClub account but it hasnt been activated yet, does Klickerz active new accounts in real time?

Not usually. It generally takes a couple of days. Any Parking company that doesn't qualify its clients is asking for trouble. But if you mention this thread and your DNF ID I'll expedite the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom