Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If either of us did for that matter..........heheheh

..for the record it's hard on us all being in a thread talking or debating anything with a "mod" sometimes and getting in the middle of touchy discussions (like who your fav parking company is..lol) because it's kind of like the same thing you have to expect dealing with cops...you are'nt sure when or if they will go into "cop mode" and arrest everyone at the party or if they just want to hang out and puff puff - pass. Obviously, you puff puff - pass...which is cool...but you almost went into cop mode over sedo/parked. And I got all sad for a minute and I was like "where did my good ole' Biggedon go?" :cry:

lol

I just don't want you to get "caught-up" again Chris

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I should change my name to Tupac and move into low rent accommodation.

Glad its working out for you Theo.

Yeah...I said that!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol

I just don't want you to get "caught-up" again Chris

I feel the love :hug: :love:

Should I grab a corona, dutch, or a philly? :yes:

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Give me 2 weeks and I will post figures about my experience at Parked. So far, I am getting 2 x the revenue I was getting at Sedo.

are you serious?

i hope you are not just saying this, it would not be right to mislead us, please let me know ok?..thank you.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you always get more $$$ when your domains have the exact relevant links and landers you get to choose...make perfect sense to me! Not to mention Donny takes care of us DNF members with extra special treatment! ;)

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get this...A quote from Sedo's website...

["Through our unique combination of keyword optimization tools, individualized layout selections and the ability to monetize traffic from around the globe, Sedo helps its users earn the highest possible revenue from their domain traffic." ]

cocobongo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is something you might not know about sedo. Thet do not pay for more than one click per user. This means that if I go to your landing page and click on 5 ads, 1$ RPC, you will get only 1$ and the rest $4 are kept by sedo. I don't know of any other parking service that does that.

yeah, I noticed that. And that if you have the luck that even that hit was counted. I tested a couple domains and let's say their "tracking" is... shady, to say the least.

anyway, since I'm lazy I'm still using Sedo, but basically because of the auctions, not because of the CPC income, I've like 500 domains with them and they make zilch, go figure :disappointed:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
are you serious?

i hope you are not just saying this, it would not be right to mislead us, please let me know ok?..thank you.

It was too good to be true.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have found Sedo to be an excellent service. My experience is good and I have never had a problem with customer service. For those that were with them when the only template was the 'classic' green and blue one, things improved markedly when they went to the better (but simple) red and blue format page. My monthly earnings went up about 250% last year with that change. I was upgraded to Sedo Pro in February and my earnings went to about 400% (based on my original earnings). This month likely will be up to about about 700% with some massaging of terms and templates. I did also have someone name a TV sit-com after one of my domains which didn't hurt anything but that doesn't represent all of the change.

I am sure that there are other good parking companies but as a three year user, I am very satisfied with Sedo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom