Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Unique Visitors Per Month Accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRoeder

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how accurate the Unique Visitors per Month numbers on Sedo are. I'm currently looking at a domain names with some ridiculous numbers. I assume fake traffic can easily be generated, how efficient is Sedo at weeding these frauds out?

DomainDealer

Professional Dealer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NickRoeder said:
I was wondering how accurate the Unique Visitors per Month numbers on Sedo are. I'm currently looking at a domain names with some ridiculous numbers. I assume fake traffic can easily be generated, how efficient is Sedo at weeding these frauds out?

sedo is fraud my friend !

S

SedoCoUk

Although, of course, I can't go into the details of how they work, we do have filters in place to prevent fraud. Even so sometimes people will manufacture traffic that gets around these filters. We actively monitor traffic. Of course, we cannot accept traffic from unnatural, promotional sources such as link exchanges and promotional software. When we find traffic is being manufactured in such a way we have to refuse it.

Let me know if you have any other questions about our parking program.

Jay
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom