Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Selling Expired and Deleted Domains to Endusers

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good advice, David. Some of those I already go by but the others seem to require a bit of time (which a lot of times I don't have).

Let's say this, it will take me about 48+ hours to scan all the LLL.tld (only one TLD) - Comcast keeps cutting my bandwidth but I am looking into other options (anyone have a good PCMCIA ->USB converter?)

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have not been able to flip any of the dot nets but have had success in flipping the dot coms, I would stick with the dot coms.

I search probably up to 10,000+ dot coms every day and if I am lucky find one or possibly two that have potential commercial appeal to small / medium size end user businesses. I dont find it too difficult to sell some of them (I am not superhuman so inevitably they do not all find endusers) if I am careful about choosing them in the first place and keep the prices reasonable - not so sure how this would work with dot nets.

I am about 1 month into selling full time to endusers.

This month I have had the following sales:
M i c o r dot net - $975
T e k t i t e dot net - $300
MardisGrasBead(s)Shop.com - $150
1 three word .net for $185
SilverlineConstruction dot com $75
1 LLLL.com for mid $X,XXX
And I have two pending .com for mid $XXX

So, all in all not too bad for my first month. I also have about 30-40 domains which I havent even started contacting endusers for. I seem to be doing equally well with .com and .net. Alot of people say stay away from .net but I personally love them, I have found a few, some even with hyphens, that have already paid their reg fee in a month. They are a little harder to sell so I stick to generic two words or one word, just be prepared to slash your price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom