Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SELLING PORTFOLIO! over 400 domain names in business for 6 years, MUST SELL RCMP.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

exaviar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all, instead of listing my entire list and dealing with the rules and deletions because of a missing comma or something that may be trademarked or maybe contain a taboo word in it... im tired of dealing with that

I am simply stating this, I have a list of over 400 domain collected over the last 6 years... I have 10 years in marketing and know how to buy keyword rich domains and things that are worth alot and will one day be worth even more.

My porfolio was appraised at over 120,000 bare risk price and im selling it for 10,000 if the one buyer takes it all. Everything has been renewed and will not be up for renewal for awhile again besides about 20 of them coming up in 2 months. All in one go daddy account.

I have domain names in this account that you could easily sell for more than the asking price. But I have run in to a situation where it is important I sell now and will no longer be in this industry. I have listed my portfolio here first and will continue to list on other sites if i dont see results here..

If you are intrested please PM and I will provide you the total list.. If this is not in your price range then please dont message me or be nosey.

I live in canada and i do offer escrow... and im a girl lol .. so that about it.. if your intrested message me.

Just to follow the rules of this forum i will list only a few domain in the list of over 400 so i can say im supplying the domain names.
Keep in mind these are only random domains from my list.. i have many many more..

And I can provide you with a list sub categorized into niche area's.

RCMP.COCHILDRENCLOTHES.CO
COOLHATS.CO
WESTERNWEAR.CO
T-SHIRTDESIGN.CO

DIAMONDSTORE.CO
GOLDSTORE.CO
SILVERSTORE.CO

BANKDEBTHELP.COM
BANKDEBTREDUCTION.COM
BANKDEBTRELIEF.COM
BANKDEBTSERVICE.COM
BANKDEBTSOLUTION.COM
BANKDEBTSUPPORT.COM

REDUCECREDITCARD.INFO
REDUCECREDITCARD.NET
REDUCECREDITCARD.ORG
REDUCECREDITCARDS.INFO
REDUCECREDITCARDS.NET
REDUCECREDITCARDS.ORG
REDUCECREDITNOW.COM

thanks

exaviar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still taking offers.. pretty close but no sale yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom