Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Serious problems with onlinenic.com !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're recently having several problems at onlinenic.com so we're now attempting to transfer away quickly the biggest part of our portfolio ... Sad but true, this Registrar is no longer reliable as it was in the past :(

1- Few weeks ago we attempt to transfer at onlinenic several domains but for many of them we didn't get a confirmation email so we contacted more times their support service asking to resend such confirmations but nothing ... we've been forced to renew some of our domains on their original Registrars wasting a lot of extra money in doing so :(

2- We're trying to renew a couple of .org domains since a week now, we continue to complaint with their support service explaining we're unable to renew them because we get the following error message:

"(224) Renewal failed. The network speed is too slow. Please try again later."

... but nothing to do, sometimes they ignore us, other times they answer it's a temporary problem ("a week" isn't temporary", I think).

I thought you should know about our situation so, in case you're thinking to open a reseller account there, think twice !

Many new competitors are coming out, more serious and often cheaper Registrars ($6.59/year) with a better support service too.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainEmpire.com
We're recently having several problems at onlinenic.com so we're now attempting to transfer away quickly the biggest part of our portfolio ... Sad but true, this Registrar is no longer reliable as it was in the past :(

1- Few weeks ago we attempt to transfer at onlinenic several domains but for many of them we didn't get a confirmation email so we contacted more times their support service asking to resend such confirmations but nothing ... we've been forced to renew some of our domains on their original Registrars wasting a lot of extra money in doing so :(

2- We're trying to renew a couple of .org domains since a week now, we continue to complaint with their support service explaining we're unable to renew them because we get the following error message:

... but nothing to do, sometimes they ignore us, other times they answer it's a temporary problem ("a week" isn't temporary", I think).

I thought you should know about our situation so, in case you're thinking to open a reseller account there, think twice !

Many new competitors are coming out, more serious and often cheaper Registrars ($6.59/year) with a better support service too.

I have almost the same problems there.

Can you send me the address of this registrar? "($6.59/year)"

Thanks

Mike

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

At OnlineNic they're ignoring our mails and requests sent through their web form now !

We're unable to renew some domains, we're politely asking for an explanation and they ignore us ! What should we do now ? We risk to lose many domains, where should we complaint ?

sumo

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maria Zeng
OnlineNIC Customer Care
E-mail: [email protected]

She was kind and helpful to me. I don't know if she is still working at onlinenic.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maria was the kindest person at OnlineNic, my preferred contact and things worked always fine untile she was there but she left the company few months ago unfortunately :(

Now onlinenic answered again (few mins ago), assuring that their technicians will fix the problem ... Same thing few days ago but nothing happened.

Ok zeal, if nothing will change within 2 days, I'll use your link, thanks :)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainEmpire.com
cnobin.com

I got email spam from them.

I dont think I will ever buy from a company that spams.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think I will ever buy from a company that eats spam either. :)

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
;-)

It seems to be a nice Registrar even if with a poor control panel yet ... Today they're kind and ready to serve promptly their customers (as OnlineNic did in the past) so, my opinion is that all Registrars change their behavior when they begin to become more popular and this's sed to admit.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, after few months I would like to know if you find this registrar good and better then onlinenic.

Please let me know.

Mike

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hallo guys,

Wow, seem like lots of complaint toward OnlineNIC ah... Guys, I can rest assure that the support will not ignore you, if they ever, please let me know who is the relevant person, I will make sure immediate action being taken against them. As usual, if you do encoutered any support related problems, please DO NOT hesitate to contact me immediately at [email protected] (ICQ: 4148100, MSN: [email protected], IM: lwloo33), i will be online most of the time (Just that I am invisible). I appreciate you can give me any feedback and comment.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sheva said:
Hi, after few months I would like to know if you find this registrar good and better then onlinenic.

Please let me know.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I do not wish OnlineNIC and your relationship end up with this. Please email me your problems at [email protected] so that I can help you out. Rest assure that I will give you a satisfied answer! Please do email me...

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainEmpire.com said:
;-)

It seems to be a nice Registrar even if with a poor control panel yet ... Today they're kind and ready to serve promptly their customers (as OnlineNic did in the past) so, my opinion is that all Registrars change their behavior when they begin to become more popular and this's sed to admit.

Come on DomainEmpire, you does feedback problems to me all time. How come this time round you didn't? Please ICQ/Email me your problems... I will take immediate action.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames.com said:
I dont think I will ever buy from a company that eats spam either. :)

Rest assure that OnlineNIC will not send SPAM, sometime ppl just faked our email account, but please check the SMTP header, the email was not originated from us. If someone from OnlineNIC does, please do let me know. My email is [email protected], I will personally fire the relevant person.

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainEmpire.com said:

Hi DomainEmpire,

I admit that OnlineNIC is having connection problems with ORG registry, we are trying to change NOC and will make sure that situation being controlled. Please cool down... :) You have my ICQ, please ICQ anytime whenever you encoutered problems...

wuga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

OnlineNIC has updated the domain transfer module, please try it out and feedback to me on any errors... Good Luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom