Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Server Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a server with no control panel and need someone to manage it for me.

Wondering if you guys have any one you can personally recommend? Server just hosts a couple of websites.

Domain Summit 2024

prose

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll do it for free in exchange for a small account and a good reference. I would like to open a server management company in the near future.

I already have two servers with no control panel. I did simple things like wrote a shell script for adding new domains. (sets up apache,awstats,bind and restarts them).

I took Computer Security and Investigations in college so I know how to lock them down and to keep them locked down. I can provide nessus scan reports locally and remotely, root kit checking, tmp security, user security, file integrity checking etc, etc.

I am a full time forensic analyist/e-discovery and don't mess around with my reputation. I have also done contract work in the Integrated Technical Crime Unit of the RCMP in Canada where I did network security and some investigations for my college CO-OP.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont want a control panel thanks, just looking for someone who can manage a server without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom