Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Severe Back Pain - Any Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes a good chiropractor can relieve a lot of pain and stress due to spine not being aligned correctly.

If you deceide to go to a chiropractor, have him check your hip alignment. The first time I had my hip adjusted, I walked out of the office pain free.

Also, don't use heat for relief, use ice, it reduces any swelling.

Domain Days 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for your advice. I just got back my test results today, which seemed a bit odd to me, so I will be getting a second opinion tomorrow. Apparently I have Mono, with vitamin shortage. I have no idea what Mono has anything to do with back pain though.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think a guy named Jesus performs miracles around the Galilee area.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most american doctors strike deals with drug companies because they get kickbacks so to say. I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't see a Chinese alt medicine doctor after I had surgery. I'd stick with good ole percasets. Ahh percasets...the less addicting but none the less addicting counterpart of oxycotin.

For back pain, stretch, or workout. Stretching does wonders...I don't think herbs will kill muscle pain. Take some protein, stretch, do pull ups. Run, be physically active. Do swimmers stretches, on the bed sit ups. (You put your waist on the edge of the bed, drop down and sit up.)

Whenever I got back pain from muscle strain and fights, I'd just twist it until it hurt like a mother. I would then twist it the same way and it would be less intense and so on and so forth. If you have a low tolerance for pain I wouldnt suggest that. Hurting it does make it feel better if it is a muscle which it probably is.

Edit: I punch my back if I feel it's hurting or I'm slouching....a good habbit to break slouching if you do. Also, if this is your case because alot of people with poor posture have low self confidence, try affirmating yourself morning afternoon and before you go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom