Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Shanghai.com just been sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And it is for sale again :rolleyes: www.shanghai.com

Registrant:
Champion Ford Limited (AUIJKLUPUD)
21/F The Center,99 Queen's Road Central
Hong Kong, HK 00000
HK

Record expires on 05-Jan-2005.
Record created on 01-Aug-2002.
Database last updated on 16-Aug-2002 01:23:28 EDT.

I remember shanghai.com was asked for 1 million dollars as Beijing.com as well. And Beijing.com went to ultsearch.com first, now it seems Shanghai.com has sold this month, how much? Anyone has a clue?

Originally posted by yesonline

Beijing.com goes to ultsearch, and shanghai.com goes to cash.com.hk, I doubt these 2 players are financed by China capitals actually??

Beijing.com was being caught by ultsearch.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh

Beijing.com was being caught by ultsearch.

Sorry, what do you mean 'caught' by ultsearch? You mean it had dropped and then been grabbed by ultsearch?
I don't think so, :sad: I believe beijing.com was 'bought 'by ultsearch.com last August.
The former owner of beijing.com ( they also owned shanghai.com) had put it for sale and asked for 1 million dollars that they did know the value of it, they were not a newbie on domain market.
I won't believe they just let it expired for whatever reason and ultsearch.com grabbed it.:rolleyes:

I am telling fact that I cannot prove, but I am sure somebody here also remember beijing.com was a drop and ultsearch got it.

I have nuffin.com to gain to make you believe it.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh
I am telling fact that I cannot prove, but I am sure somebody here also remember beijing.com was a drop and ultsearch got it.

I have nuffin.com to gain to make you believe it.

Thank you for your info, however I am just telling something I can't prove either:D
And actualy, I was keep watching on beijing.com from it was for sale for 1 million until it went to its new owner ultsearch.com, I did see it on its " local database not found it must be ....etc" period and ultsearch.com became its new registration. I even tried to snapped it by snap service but had not even a chance to order any those snap service:sad:
So I am a witness and knowing no one would actually know what happened to beijing.com, was it dropped or just sold?
And I hardly believe there was any chance to have beijing.com dropped :rolleyes:

Besides, if beijing.com did drop by accident, the original owner should reclaim it back without too much difficult under the current WIPO policy, right? After all, it was a lot of money:D

Domain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't names that are actually being transfered "appear" to be on hold or being deleted?

Anyone?

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh

Goh, you and Yun Ye live in the same city. Do you know him personally? Why don’t you make a local call and ask him to set the record straight about beijing.com and shanghai.com, so we can all rest peacefully tonight, LOL

Originally posted by fizz

Goh, you and Yun Ye live in the same city. Do you know him personally? Why don’t you make a local call and ask him to set the record straight about beijing.com and shanghai.com, so we can all rest peacefully tonight, LOL

I have heard some people from oversea (out of my city) gave him call for something else, always got a telephone answering machine replied!

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh
I have heard some people from oversea (out of my city) gave him call for something else, always got a telephone answering machine replied!

You've got nothing to lose - except the cost of a local call - but plenty to gain by leaving a message on Yun's answerphone. I'd do it if I lived over there: who knows, maybe he'd want to meet up for a beer or two and talk about nuffin.com :)

And don't come back with the 'different culture' excuse, lol

Fizz, I am not the only Hong Kong member here in this forum. Even the local call in Hong Kong is free, does not mean I have to give him a call, those are two different things, totally unrelated. I no nuffin.com and can't chat with someone who knows so much, different level can't communicate with each other well, this is different knowledge level not different culture. Beside you look at my avatar and you know he is the man who knows how to start a cultural revolution.

'Nothing to lose' huh? Opportunity cost! Those so called gain stuff are all your assumption, we don't talk base on assumption! Also nothing to lose not equal to something to gain and dun trick a no nuffin Chinaman about those logics huh!

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ie. nothing to gain by such an exercise.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Goh, I respect your views. I guess we just approach people very differently. In my mind, a person’s wealth, fame, etc are not special qualities at all. I just see another human on the other side.

Originally posted by fizz
Goh, I respect your views. I guess we just approach people very differently. In my mind, a person’s wealth, fame, etc are not special qualities at all. I just see another human on the other side.

What does that has to do with you asking me to call Ultsearch huh? I am confused? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom