Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Shanghai.com just been sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry for any confusion.

What I’m trying to say is that if I lived in HK I would have no hesitation in calling Yun’s number to see if he had the time to chat about a subject of mutual interest, ie domain names. If he had an answer phone I’d leave a message on it with my number. In either case if Yun said ‘no thanks’, I’d thank him for his time and wouldn’t bother him again.

But if he could spare some time – and I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be the case – I don’t think the discussion would be dull. Maybe even trade a couple names, lol

Just my 0.02

X

XiaoYuMi

Originally posted by goh

What does that has to do with you asking me to call Ultsearch huh? I am confused? :confused:

Goh....keep pestering them every morning and may be they will give you one of their gems just to get rid of you :cool:

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by XiaoYuMi

Goh....keep pestering them every morning and may be they will give you one of their gems just to get rid of you :cool:
Or maybe they'll look up the phone directory for security officers:sad:

X

XiaoYuMi

...I am such an optimistic daydreamer....:embarrass

Last nite i dreamt of registering China.com....:eek:

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
XiaoYuMi did you really dream of registering China.com? :D

X

XiaoYuMi

Originally posted by Omni
XiaoYuMi did you really dream of registering China.com? :D

not every nite....only once in a couple of nites....:razz:

X

XiaoYuMi

I think dreamt of being the CEO of Ultsearch is a better dream than snapping China.com....

tonite i will become the Ceo of Ultsearch......

Originally posted by fizz
Sorry for any confusion.

What I’m trying to say is that if I lived in HK I would have no hesitation in calling Yun’s number to see if he had the time to chat about a subject of mutual interest, ie domain names. If he had an answer phone I’d leave a message on it with my number. In either case if Yun said ‘no thanks’, I’d thank him for his time and wouldn’t bother him again.

But if he could spare some time – and I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be the case – I don’t think the discussion would be dull. Maybe even trade a couple names, lol

Just my 0.02

If I don't live in HK and wanna reach Yun Ye for FREE, I would call that number collect until someone pick up the phone (not answering machine)! Now, no more excuse for Fizz not to call by himself, huh! :laugh:

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, a collect call, never thought of that :)

But I prefer to meet a person face to face rather than chat on a phone, so next time I visit HK I’ll e-mail Yun beforehand and we’ll do lunch, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom