Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed SinsBox.com & Dreamsbox.com = $2,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainguy29

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SinsBox.com & Dreamsbox.com = $2,000

I'm selling both as a bundle for $2,000. Both sites have been up for nearly 3 years with a viral following. Non-technical back-end dashboard provided. The site comes with intelligent filters, search, and ranking. In passing over ownership, I will provide the virtual server that both sites sit on. This will effectively include both domains, all code, all db, and content etc.

If you search for both domains online - both appear well on search engines as their names are pretty unique and well branded.

Let me know if you're interested,

Cheers,

M

My previous post is pasted here for your reference. I think it is more appropriate to attach a fixed price to this:

Dear colleagues,

I'm selling DreamsBox.com and SinsBox.com as a package deal. Delivery of both sites can be through escrow or other formal third-party. If not it can be through a number of mutually trusted means.

DreamsBox seeks to document all of the world's dreams.

SinsBox seeks to document all of the world's secrets, sins, and troubles. We aim at a therapeutic approach to technology. We have found that it actually feels good to anonymously confess. We hope that you enjoy what we've created.

Both sites are off the same custom platform, allowing users to post, rate, search, and invite others anonymously. Unique to DreamsBox, users can create a private dream journal to keep track. Unique to SinsBox, users can submit confessional art.

The platform has a sophisticated filtering system that limits spammer and other defined values. With a backend, the admin can delete and edit existing post as well as accept/deny posts flagged by the filter. There's also a custom CMS where most system text can be edited along with ad input.

I started these two projects as part of an academic project almost four years ago to study technology impact on social taboo and relevancy (yes yes, I'm a little dork).

I was only active for about two months. Both sites reached as high as the low 100k on Alexa about four years ago. DreamsBox was featured on such mainstream sites as LifeHacker.com and both sites were featured on several radio shows.

Since then I've stopped paying attention to them even when they still retain a very loyal and viral base.

Both sites are ready for someone to fully devote to marketing. There's a lot of potential here from selling membership, ads, to offering additional custom features.

Both sites are absolutely addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators