Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Skenzo feed sucks, now where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been parking on Skenzo via Big Jumbo, I was Making $3K a month before they switched to Yahoo, now I am making about $300-$500 a month a total joke.

I moved most of my adult names to affilate programs, but where is a good place for the main stream names?

Domain Days 2024

vbigdeli

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fabolous.com

TopWebNames

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been parking on Skenzo via Big Jumbo, I was Making $3K a month before they switched to Yahoo, now I am making about $300-$500 a month a total joke.

I moved most of my adult names to affilate programs, but where is a good place for the main stream names?

Same here! I was up to about $8,000/month at bj, then dropped to $1,000 to $1,500/month when they dumped! Yuck! I haven't found anybody even close for monetizing all the (up to 90%!) foreign and adult traffic that google and yahoo automatically reject! About half of my names are adult so I started looking into using adult affiliate programs, but there are sooo many, and my first tests turned out so poor, and I have so much else to do that I gave up for now.

How is the income from the adult affiliate programs comparing to what you were doing at bj?

What programs are working for you?

What suggestions, advice, etc. do you have for going in this direction?

Does anybody have any idea how bj/skenzo was doing so well with foreign and adult traffic before they blew it?

THANKS!

Last edited:

walt25

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the same experience with BigJumbo. It dropped like gravity just like for you other guys.

I would say Sedo and NameDrive should be the ones doing alright with foreign traffic. There are not much choices out there, parking wise, for foreign traffic.
For adult.....I don´t really know, but fill me in if you find something better. From what I have read from the adult forums....it seems harder nowadays making money from adult biz. I do buy adult names but with hope of a better way to monetize the names, which I have not figured out. As for foreign language domains .....it´s always a plus if you speak the language because at least you could try to develop.

That´s just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom