Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SLOWDaddy denies transfer to new Registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought I knew about this 60 day transfer lock down, but it appears I ran into a wall. :upset:

I attempted to transfer more names from SlowDaddy who in my opinion Sucks. It appears the reason for the transfer denial is due to my changing of my Address This was just my address, I did not change my name, I did not change my email, just my address.

Is this just a SLOWdaddy rule? I know ICANN prevents new reg's & ownership changes from being transferred, but not an address change.

In SlowDaddy faq's they state this

"To prepare to transfer a domain from us, you must unlock the domain. There is a 60 day transfer restriction period for new or renewed registrations, recently transferred domains, or changes to the registrant's contact name. For more information, see Locking and Unlocking Your Domains."

There was no changes to the registrants name, It is still me,

I guess they are just making it difficult to leave their crappy service. Oh well I will wait the 60 days then 250 names will be transferred.

The domain manager is so slow it took almost 30 minutes to unlock names, access the page to request the codes, most of the time the drop down form only went down 1/2 way so you had to refresh. So disgusting.

It is so easy to see Slowdaddy's mission statement. " sign up new members, screw the existing ones"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom