Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SmartName Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Folks -- Welcome to the SmartName discussion forum. Feel free to ping us with any questions or comments!

Regards,
Brian Carr

richy10

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Glad to see SmartName staff here

Best regards,
Richy

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Smartname is an excellent company that provied ppc pages, visit their site to find out more.

http://www.smartname.com

-=DCG=-

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We own and operate run SmartName.com, which has the updated code of ActiveAudience, including multivariate template testing, ability to upload custom logos, photos and more than 500 themes and a dozen templates.

We also run SmartNameclassic.com, the former code base that was in existence for years, for folks who were more comfortable with those reports and templates.

regards, Bcarr

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All but frames.
Regards, bcarr

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
base google feeds?

smacdonald

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SmartName is on a Yahoo feed.

Best,
Shannon Macdonald

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It just was never built into any of our systems or those we acquired. And demand was never strong enough for us to implement. Happy to consider it for your account if you want to PM me...

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's ok thanks.. I was just curious as to why not. I share all my domain traffic with many of the top programs. It does just so happen that I use frames to maintain Search Positioning and the methods I use mean the sites get listed more than once in google. (Added Bonus).

Framing does allow for good seo and of course you had the added bonus of your own meta tags and descriptions.

I just dont understand why some programs think its such a bad thing, surely offering every possible solution is the way to go especially when all the top programs with the exception of fabulous offer it as standard.

Not looking to take on any new programs at the moment.

Yaffiliate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what is needed to get ads on the first page with smartname? I am thinking about moving here, but I want to make sure my traffic does not need to go a page deep before seeing ads.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If they have similar functions with ActiveAudience (same company) there is an option to select a one/two page lander - however, there are certain criteria for your domain to be accepted for one page landers, I had no problems with any domains that I tried on one page lander.

Yaffiliate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there any advantage to going with ActiveAudience over SmartName? It also looks like HitFarm uses very similar landers are they related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom