Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SmartName Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PMSL.. now that's the best approach I have seen.

Pred, no matter what program you try its all the same. Domainers getting screwed. TBH i stuck up forsale pages on all my domains and a couple of adsense ads. Now making 10 fold per month than I was with any of the programs, and better yet making more sales.

Parking - Is Dead.. its time to move on and start Developing.. Matt Bentley Former CEO of SEDO has started a great program about domainer to developer with exceptional results.

IBN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If there is anybody from smartnames addressing this thread, I'm just wondering if you have any plans on trying to increase the numbers of results for your shopping feed? It's been a couple of months since I tried with any names I have there.. support was great however....

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Namestrands,
cheers, I know buddy lol
i have about 100 developed websites, dozens of for sale landers, 4 developed domain sales sites, forums you name it
i'm a busy chappy
i also redirect over half my other domains to my sales sites and blog, i use the traffic for me, not waste it on parking companies

however, i have about 500 domains i want to park better for a little stream
i have tried over the years a few parking companies. flat worst is sedo, they suck donakeys balls
parked have gone down toilet, although support and uptime is v. good

i like the smartname landers though and thought may convert better
i would try them with a couple hundred names
if they accept me :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom