Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Snapnames/Domainfest Live: Auction Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I expect massive selling prices at this sale. Snap names claims to have over 150,000 registered bidders and it's the first time that bidders online can compete against live bidders at the auction. A bidder badge only cost $100 so if you haven't purchased one yet, you should. Don't forget to download the auction software too.

Any predictions on the top 5 selling names for the live event?

DomainMillionaire

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are some really awesome names at super low reserve too.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello WeBuyTheCom,

There is some typo in your post, exact?
Maybe 2 extra 00 in the number of bidders.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This could be one of the biggest auctions yet. I am quite excited, though I have only two domains in the auction (one silent, one live). I put my Live one in at $1 reserve, just as an experiment, to see what will happen. Its a risk but will build up more bidders in the early going, so hopefully they will keep bidding.

My feeling on auctions in general though, is that the format mainly benefits the people with money already. A few domains sell high, but most are under $10,000. The small and often desperate sellers make a little money but never gets rich. The rich buyers keep picking up gems, and get richer. So from that view the auctions are not really for us 'little guys'.

On the other hand, who can complain. This industry is amazing. No where else can someone get into a business with virtually no cash investment and still make significant money. The internet is still in its infancy, and hard work is the key.

Kevin

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I certainly hope so. I have one name in the auction... their recommend reserve is pretty low. Hopefully there are enough bidders.

Kawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom