Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

So let me get this straight on the DNF Bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

korny

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I had, lets say 1500 DNFBucks......and I bought a domain name for 1000 DNFBucks........with the bid of .10/DNFBuck you have now......I would have to give that person the 1000 DNFBucks and $10 of real money.....via paypal...is that the way it works ????? :confused:

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by korny
If I had, lets say 1500 DNFBucks......and I bought a domain name for 1000 DNFBucks........with the bid of .10/DNFBuck you have now......I would have to give that person the 1000 DNFBucks and $10 of real money.....via paypal...is that the way it works ????? :confused:

In a word - No. Sounds like you are confusing the DN Bucks currency exchange with DN Bucks auctions. When people auction names for DN Bucks, you just pay them with DN Bucks, no real money involved.

For those who want a lot of DNBucks fast, there is now a currency exchange where people bid real money for DN Bucks. For example you could offer to pay 10 cents per point for whatever number of points you wanted to buy. So if you were willing to pay 10 cents a point for 1,000 points you would have to fork over $100 in real money. Last I checked the highest bid was only 3 cents a point though.

That kind of gives you a benchmark as to BN Buck value. If someone pays 300 DN Bucks for a name, that is about the equivalent of paying $9 cash at the current exchange rate.

korny

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you Duke.......I get it now.....

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you get a bunch of domainers working out a new financial system - utter chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom