Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

So präsentieren wir derzeit Ihre Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
revenue down, all landers in german
german seems to be so popular on the web this weekend :)

siaver

Domain Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, im having the same Sedo problems, revenue is close to nothing.....I have some 1000 or so domains parked there....... I have a fabulous 4.0 account but I find it a pain to have to email them to add domains and the also don't get categories correct a lot of times...... can someone please recommend an alternative, I have a lot of expired as well as typo domains....

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try

ParkingSite.com
Trafficz.com (given me really excellent results this past 2 months)
namedrive.com

All of the sites listed have that personal touch, and they are open weekends with near 24/7 support, so issues dont get ignored till monday :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Come on Namestrands; this thread is to discuss a current issue with Sedo, which popped up. Why do you feel so inclined to promote others in this thread? It's not like we don't know that others exist and who they are.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Right. I won't get into the same argument, but it's obvious.

Anyhow, seems that the German invasion has ended; at least on my end - I see the regular pages again.

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just checked mine, back to normal again. Now for sedo to reimburse us all for the loss incurred :)

S

SedoCoUk

Hi,

The language targeting problem has now been fixed!

We know this is extremely frustrating for you guys to experience significant downtimes, and we apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. As always, Sedo will be compensating generously for the lost revenue.

The cause of the problem, as with our last outage a couple days ago, lies with the filtering that we had to put in place as a result of the DDOS attack. The filtering company has clearly become a weak link in the chain, and we are working on a more sustainable long-term solution that will eliminate our dependance on them. Specifically, there was a misconfiugration in their proxy server which caused some of our parking pages to think that the visitor had an Austrian IP (hence the German-language pages).

Please do let me know at [email protected] if you continue to experience problems.

Compensation and normalization of statistics will be credited to all affected accounts shortly (we'll announce when that is done just to make sure that there is no confusion).

Thank you for your understanding,

Matt

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Matt - or should I say, Danke schön! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom