Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Sold.co.uk - Generic TLD (UK) with MASSIVE potential for development and profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANNEDfromTV

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold.co.uk is owned by yours truly and is currently being marketed and brokered by Sedo.com (Sedo Page Here).
The domain includes website & business plan (with projections for minimum 6 figure net profit per month with correct marketing).

If you're interested in acquiring a prime peice of domain real estate for development and resale then feel free to contact me via the website and I will forward your emails to my broker at Sedo.

Thanks

BANNEDfromTV

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update this thread. I have had several interested parties for this domain. It is still available for sale until the first individual or company with the right buying power takes the domain.

The name itself is amazingly dynamic and can be utilised for virtually any market where a sale takes place. The site is currently built for the UK property industry (UK due to the domain extension). Think outside the box and make this a top branded and well known site. I know it has the potential to make returns in the £million bracket for the right purchaser.

The sale includes Site (80% complete) built primarily in ASP-CSS-AJAX-XHTML, Branding (paid for), Trademark, Business Plan and highly valuable domain name.

Further information available by request.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain includes website & business plan (with projections for minimum 6 figure net profit per month with correct marketing).

WOW min. of 100,000 Pound/US$ net profit per month?

so much is the website making at the moment?

BANNEDfromTV

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Website is not currently active, the site is there for demonstration purposes only.
Profit is a forecast from the business plan that has been professionally put together through market research into the business area it is targetted at.

The figure is actually in £ GBP which at today's exchange rate would be $1.90 - £1.00.
The forecast is also a conservative figure, I would personally expect the growth rate and monthly net profit to be higher than estimated within the business plan.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom