Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Some general advice please

Plumey1132

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
G'day, I'm a complete novice at this, so instead of buying domains I made up some .com names and registered them. My plan is to use them as a learning experience. The registration came with a free 1 page web builder and hosting. I think some of the names could be popular and I was surprised that some of them were actually still available. So where to now? Do I sit on them for a period of time? Do I just try sell or auction them? Do I just build a simple 1 page site for them and see what happens? I'm sure there must be some standard concepts and methods of dealing with newly created names? I'm not trying to use them to make money but more as a tools to start learning how it all works. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Domain summit 2024

Justin Leung

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Find a guide online to start learning the domain flipping game. Learn what types of domains are good to flip, where to flip them like a flippa. Learn basic coding skills from places like codeademy or YouTube. Find professional and successful domainers and learn from them, copy some of their applicable skills. All of the information you need is easily attainable all around you if you look hard enough. Good luck my friend.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom