Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Something you should think HARD about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As per legal advice Ive received, I am no longer offering advice, suggestions or comments about this topic. Do research and use your best judgement before investing.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

Domain Days 2024

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where are you investing? I'm interested in doing something like this but I've never done any FOREX trading before.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems like a great idea, and yes the dinar will go up. However, it just seems immoral to me. Taking their money just doesn't feel right. Isn't this purchasing dinar and exchanging it later? How does this work?

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As per legal advice Ive received, I am no longer offering advice, suggestions or comments about this topic. Do research and use your best judgement before investing.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First off FOREX market is largest market in the wordl that no secret, for anyone interested first read this www.iraqidinar.org GOOD LUCK TRADING

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to just go to US bank and buy dinars, i realize they make a small profit on the exchange rate, then hold for a few years and sell back to same bank

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ashaw said:
thanks for the post xnx.... Very useful site.

I too have done much MUCH research on this. Honestly the best way to do it, is to open an off shore account in Iraq. It may sound crazy, but the Iraqi bank pays 6% interest. Its an electronic number fund so if the currency changes you dont lose, and you are not subject to zero shaving. (zero shaving is when the "government" decides that since the value of the dinar is going up 'or for whatever reason' the 25,000 dinar bills are now worth 25 dinars. Because your account will hold an electronic fund you are not subject to the very unstable currency changes.

could you elaborate more on how to open an off shore account?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can other country residents also buy Dinar or is it open only for US citizens?

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Woah, scanning and signing documents to foreign entities all in one thread?

To anyone interested in this, remember to practice common sense.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my former life, I use to conduct currency hedging for global business and operations.

No disrespect to the above posters, but you guys would quickly become the
low man on the food chain.

The potential returns are huge. But, so are the losses.

Without getting into extensive disccussion, there are a lot of better ways to make
a profit (return) without risking your entire nest egg.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw said:
Same goes for just about any investment. Eg. the stock market. In my opinion, the returns are much greater, as the DInar is so insignificant right now, you cant lose. You can ALWAYS sell your Dinars in the worst case sinario. Where as in the stock market, a stock can go in the red and you can actually lose everything. Same goes with the domain market. You can invest hundreds, thousands or even millions of dollars in domain names. YOU take that risk. The turn around can be fantastic, or terrible.

I am not up to debate anyone, as I posted this to let anyone that is interested in on this, As I myself have already invested in millions of Dinars, and will continue to do so. DO what you will, do what you wish, its up to you. Thanks for all opinions on the matter, and all information given. Keep everything in mind before investing, as it technically is a gamble. I myself am willing to take the risk and will back up my feelings with cold hard cash.

If people were afraid to invest we would not have an economy today. If people were afraid to invest we would not have a domain moarket today.

Thanks Ashaw for sharing this information.
Much appreciated
Simon

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw, thanks for the tip. Could be smart. Hope it works out.

Anyone who is interested in trading currencies would be advised to talk with a US registered brokerage who can really tell you what's going on. It's not for the faint of heart and you need to be willing to lose, and depending on the vehicle, sometimes much more than your initial investment. Look up a forex trader online and give them a call first.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Letting random banks take money out of my account to purchase the currency of a nation in shambles, with no way of currently selling off my newly acquired currency?

Umm, no thanks, I'll stick to domains.

Agree with Stoc, many of those statements are very bold and could cause trouble for you down the road.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Al-Warka Investment Bank = seems pretty random to me

But I guess whatever floats your boat, I just think they're are more "traditional" ways of investing that will give you far fewer headaches. If it was that easy to get rich using the dinar, everyone would have invested in it already.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

Thanks Stock Doc. Did not relize the complications involved with giving investment tips. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom