Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sorry Folks, I had to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kidkool

Well i agree with your response. french people suck ... [/EDITED by Moderator]
This whole thread has NOT been deleted in the first place despite its racial implication because it nevertheless showcases a business decision (no matter how smart or silly it is) that is related to a domain name sale. The collective wisdom from fellow members who replied so far is really encouraging. You are welcome to express your views for or against, but please mind your language and stick to commenting on the business decision. Thank you.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if it would last.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I was him I wouldn't accept your apology.

Mike

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nexcorp I agree with everything you typed.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simple fact: this guy did not deserve the lashing you dished out.

Send the apology, and offer to sell low to make up for your poorly advised reactionary outburst.

If anyone should be punished here, it is you.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehole

Don't you realize that outside usa, mr "w" isn't that appreciated.

:eek: :eek: :eek: What do you mean? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr Webname

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Webname

:eek: :eek: :eek: What do you mean? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr Webname

I was in California when there was a 50/50 situation between W and Gore. Al Gore and Liebermann supporters were waving cards saying "we have been bushwhacked" and W supporters were waving "get it! It is over" or Sore and Loserman". It was hilarous indeed. After that limbo nobody outside the US really takes W seriously. Besides, altough I do not like French personally, the US did the same stuff to other nations numerous times. This is politics and the world is not turning around USA.

SAF

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And then you wonder why the rest of the world get's the image of Americans as being fat, obknocious (spelling?) and rude?

I have lived in the states myself, and I love it, but it is people like you they have alittle too many of

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yuppers, very true :)

By the way I am half French.

Mike

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Commenting about someone's country of origin in response to a sale seems offtrack. Without giving an unwarranted dissertation, I would think you could have simply said "As a proud U.S. based company, our policy is to boycot any involvement with French businesses. Thank you for your interest." If he wrote back asking why, or otherwise criticizing you, that is an open door to comment further (even verbatim with what you originally wrote). Outside of that, it seems entirely misplaced to send that as a reply to any French businesses (even one) that may contact you about another matter entirely. Your response ends up making your company appear more negatively. That's my opinion.

Regards,
~ Nexus

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Webname
Why do I bother :(

Same here.
Not good turn DN Forum into Politic Forum.

Things like politic, religion, nationality are very hot.

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson

I was in California when there was a 50/50 situation between W and Gore. Al Gore and Liebermann supporters were waving cards saying "we have been bushwhacked" and W supporters were waving "get it! It is over" or Sore and Loserman". It was hilarous indeed. After that limbo nobody outside the US really takes W seriously. Besides, altough I do not like French personally, the US did the same stuff to other nations numerous times. This is politics and the world is not turning around USA.

SAF

Alex,
Visit BuyBrain.com :laugh:

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, mr. Webname. I Got it : ) ( Mr. W ) I think it flew right over most the others heads. [/EDITED by Moderator]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom