Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Sorry friends and to not friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My personal apology to the community.
I have no intention to end this way. My sincere apology to the community, friends and to not friends.

One bad decision, I lost this community. Domaining is a great hobby where I enjoy in my free time. Being here for 10+ years is an excellent opportunity to meet different people from this forum, meetup and conferences. I limit to comments to some posts, even though I disagree because I respect their opinions.

I told Adam (DCG) that I will not post here 'till this issue resolve. But the community is going to a different direction. Sorry, I can't reply to all previous posts.

To name6641,
I've sent a personal apology by email and PM, requested to get in touch with me to deal this matter. I have an open whois record to contact by email or phone. I tried your whois record so I can call you. I believe this can be resolve within 5-10 minutes of our time, but sadly all I get is privacy information. You declined to accept my apology, declined my email request to deal this matter offline, and here you have plenty of time to rant about it. You even cut and paste the PM that I personally sent to you. It is only intended to you not to all members. All my emails to you came with proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.

Hi Adam,
As requested by name6641 (my apology I can't address you using your full name), please cancel/banned my account effective immediately 'till this issue is resolve. If we don't agree with terms, I guess this is my final post.

You may also close this thread after this post. I just want to say sorry to everyone.

Thank you,
Em

email: em @ king.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators