Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sort by language

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmdomain

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to sort an expired domains list by language (turkish) is this possible?

How can I go about doingt this? Any input, ideas suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are in luck. You don't need to sort it because we do that for you and it's completely free!

A few threads below, right in this section I posted about this but not many people noticed or commented on it. Anyway, our website gets expiring domain feeds from all major dropcatchers and scans them for dictionary domains in 9 different languages, Turkish is one of them. All you do is just click the language button on the home page. There is also a link to the auction page for each domain.

If you have your own custom list you can also make an instant search for up to 10.000 terms. You will need to create an account for that which is free. When you paste the search terms don't include the extension. By the way, the search 10.000 keywords feature comes with free daily email notifications.

http://www.namecatch.com/

Enjoy
Erdinc
London, UK
Domainer, Graphic Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom